Google Expeditions is an immersive learning and teaching tool that lets you go on VR trips or
explore AR objects. Explore historical landmarks, go down to the atomic level, get up close
with sharks, even visit outer space!
In the classroom or with groups, Google Expeditions allows a teacher acting as a “guide” to
lead classroom-sized groups of “explorers” through VR tours or show them AR objects. Guides
can use a set of tools to point out interesting things along the way.\n
Users that are not in groups can also explore on their own either in VR or AR.\n
• Explore a world of places and things on your own with your phone, tablet, or VR device.
• Guide classroom-sized groups of locally connected users from your phone or tablet.
• Join a guide in immersive AR or VR and let them walk you through one of our hundreds of VR or AR Expeditions. VR mode can be used with a Google Cardboard or Daydream viewer.
• Connect devices over the same WiFi network - if the Guide has downloaded some Expeditions, there is no internet connectivity required to run the Expedition!
• Choose from a growing list of over 800 Expeditions - each one is a curated set of VR imagery or AR objects along with integrated descriptions, talking points and questions.
By using this app you agree to be bound by our Google Terms of Service (Google ToS,
(http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/), and the additional terms below. This app is
a Service as defined in the Google ToS and the terms regarding software in our Services apply
to your use of this app.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented
from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Fixed UX bugs
Fixed Audio with Ambient Sounds
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app ever
I hate this app. Within five minutes, me and my sister where board to death. The seal lion one was so boring to see a paused sea lions. Also, it takes forever to load. Also I am 10 and it wouldn’t let me be a guide. ( I don’t have the goggles ) People, don’t waste your time on this game. Also, my mom is to busy to be a guide, so I have to be a guide. This app really stinks and I think that no one should buy this “game”. It is really dumb that you need a guide to look at paused animation. This game is so boring I would rather watch cement dry. Oh by the way, is there any virtual reality game that doesn’t need the card board goggles? Google, you have failed me.
I’m in love
This takes a few moments to load first time but OMG! It allows one 360 views of so many things I would never get to see if not for this. So far I’ve been on the holiday tour of the White House and to The Great Wall of China today. Bravo.
I’m rating it now
Black G by by Actor Black GUESS Actor GUESS G Even tho I’ve just downloaded it. My 93-year-old father recently lost his bride of 70 years, my mother. I am going to download this app and take him on a wonderful trip maybe to Paris sitting down of course. Stay tuned.
- Google, Inc.
- 170.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- GUESS GUESS G Black Actor by Actor Black G by English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Black Actor Actor G by G GUESS GUESS by Black Copyright
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.